Friday, February 28, 2014

Mania! Hooray!

Well boys and girls, I think it's official: I'm manic again. That means lots of posts for the next two years or so. And very little sleep unless it's medicated sleep (right now I'm taking Seraquel for sleep after a month of averaging 3 hours of sleep but getting as little as 1.5 hours. The seraquel is working fantastically, thank you. I feel so much better!). And that I will be compulsively pissing people off. Basically the thing I despise about Christianity is that it allows you to check your morality at the door because Jesus will forgive you of whatever you do. I have been sexually assaulted by five Christians when I was between the ages of 9 to 14. I've been horrifically abused by Christians so bad that I can't even remember all of the abuse. It's been a rough life. I have PTSD from the abuse and I have nightmares about my abusers chasing me through the woods almost every night. But anyway, this isn't a pity party. This is a celebration of my mania. L'Chaim! Or something. I don't know. But enjoy it while it lasts, it won't last forever; in two short years I will go back to being violently suicidal all the time.

6 comments:

  1. Strange post. Come share some words on Tamlik.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you reject Jesus' claims and offer of salvation based on what sinful people did? Jesus did not command anyone to abuse. So your hatred toward Christianity comes from your heart, not others actions. Also, how is Islam the solution when you state yourself: /*in two short years I will go back to being violently suicidal all the time.*/??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real reason I rejected Christianity is here: http://judaismtoislam.blogspot.com/2011/11/irrefutable-argument-against.html
      Bipolar is a neurological disorder, an imbalance of neurochemicals. No religion helps or hurts it. Medicine helps me a little, but not much.

      Delete
  3. May Allah give you peace in this world and the hereafter, and may such people receive their just due in hell. I look forward to your posts, they're always so insightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blind leading the blind, or the insane leading the blind

      Delete

Please comment! Keep in mind to be respectful, though. I don't have enough time in my day to deal with people who are just going to curse.