Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A safe place for gay Muslims to meet

Unfortunately, Imaan (the leading gay meeting site on the internet) has decided that it is not a safe place for gay people to meet if they want to enter into heteronormative marriages like mine. I don't fully understand their reasoning, but since my blog is very popular (averaging 700-1000 views per month) I have decided to make it a safe place for Muslims seeking heteronormative marriages (marriages of convenience) to meet. If you want a heteronormative marriage, leave a comment or send me an email on my contact form and I will try to hook you up with someone else who has emailed me looking for the same thing. Allah hafiz.
EDIT: I am not a lesbian, I am asexual/aromantic. I married a gay man tho. This is his blog: http://www.gaymuslimandproud.com/blog/

7 comments:

  1. Salam Safiyya, I'm a muslim asexual who will eventually look for a marriage of convenience as soon as i'm done university and have landed a stable job God willing. My question is the following: does it work?...marriages of convenience that is. I'm looking to marry an asexual woman, could even marry a lesbian, what matters is that she must be religious, practice and live islam and also want children (through in-vitro fertilization) and a heteronormative marriage (minus the sex)...does that work in real life or is it just a pipe dream, did you marriage turn out as expected for example?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, so far it has been pretty smooth. I guess. Excluding some things that are more about my relationship than they are about whether or not MOCs can ever work. But I also have bipolar, so my view of the world is not always the way things really are. Anyway.
      Yeah, they can work, as long as they're built on respect, knowledge, and caring.

      Delete
  2. Hi there ,

    I am a Muslim girl , age 29 based in Europe and I am desperately looking for. Moc as my family is after me to settle down .
    I don't know if this site can be of help but anyone reading can write to me on squeirok@gmail.com n we can discuss further . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im a female looking for a gay moc under the family pressure. Im British uk born.
    Please can you get in touch if you have anyone in mind. Thanks
    Email takeatripltd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can you find me a MOC. I'm a 27 year old bengali man, undergraduate. I am practising and would like a MOC who is also practising, bengali, with good morals. I would want us to try and make our marriage work, but we can adjust if we are finding it hard like any normal marriage. please help urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw my email is muslimbrother464@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Keep in mind to be respectful, though. I don't have enough time in my day to deal with people who are just going to curse.